In this policy I give complete insight on which personal data will be processed by me and how, both online and offline.
Regarding the online data, this policy only applies to my own website: https://www.birthandbodywork.nl. If you leave my site via a link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider. I have no control over that policy or the terms of the website and you should check their policy before continuing to access the site.
Click here to fill in the contact form
Burgemeester van Heemstrakwartier 241 3731 TG De Bilt, Netherlands
Information I may collect from you:
- Information that you provide by filling out the contact form.
- Details of your visits to the website including traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data.
- If you contact me by phone or email, I may choose to put relevant personal information from that correspondence in your personal file. I also keep all email communication in a secured environment.
- When you come for a session, I will ask you for additional personal information in the intake form and during the actual intake. That information is only used for the specific purpose of the session, to ensure your safety and health, and give you the proper guidance.
IP addresses and cookies:
The website of Birth and Bodywork only uses technical and functional cookies. This means that I may collect information about your computer including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is statistical data about the users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual and I will not collect personal information in this way. I may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file, which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help me to improve the website and to deliver a better and more personalized service. They enable me to estimate our audience size and usage pattern, and to store information about your preferences, which allows me to customise the website according to your individual interests.
You may refuse to accept cookies by changing the setting on your browser. You can also delete all the cookies stored on your computer.
The general personal data I receive via the contact form, the intake form or during the personal intake may include:
- Birth date
- Place of birth
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- BSN number
Additional personal information
Because of the area Birth and Bodywork works in, I also ask for more in-depth personal information during phone calls, emails or private sessions. This includes details about your health, sexual life and your personal process. I only use this information to provide you with the best help, and to be able to ensure your physical, mental and emotional safety. This data will be kept for possible future sessions. I keep an online and offline personal file, both in a secured location where only I have access to.
You may of course always request for your personal file to be deleted, in this case please send an email to email@example.com and I will safely dispose all of the data. Be aware that if you decide to plan a new appointment in the future, we will have to plan a separate intake session and I will collect all the data again for the reasons stated above.
I use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To contact you for scheduling an appointment
- To manage the financial obligations.
- To be able to ensure your physical, mental and emotional safety during the sessions or workshops.
Sharing personal information with third parties
I do not share anything about your personal file with anyone else, except when this is necessary and I have your consent up front. This may be the case when you have multiple professionals working with you at the same time and we need to discuss your treatment.
In order to provide my clients with the best service, I take part in a peer group, where we discuss our work. In these discussions I might talk about a specific case, but due to patient confidentiality I will never give any information that may lead to your identity. If you do not want me to discuss your case with anyone, you may always tell me up front and I will respect your wish.
You have the right to ask me to review, correct or delete your personal data from my records at any time.
This privacy statement is last updated on August 5, 2018.
Get in touch: